100% Natural with no additional chemicals added.
Modern production processes to ensure quality and 45 um particle size
Ultra Classic 45
- Naturally sourced
- Unique morphology, high surface area, and low density
- Microporosity produces high absorption capacity
- Slow release
- High silicon content
- For use with many different crops, soils, and environments with zero toxicity and pre-harvest intervals (PHI)
- One of the best solutions for the restoration and soil building in the world by improving soil properties and minimizing soil erosion and securing favorable conditions for healthier root growth
- Saves water through enhanced soil conditions and improved water retention meaning lower fertilizer requirements by increasing nutrient uptake and reducing leaching
- Provides continuous, slow-release of microelements and minerals
- Minimises the risk of soil-borne disease
Particle size: 45 micron
Application recommendation1-2 Times /Season Soil Preparation
Apply 150-200 kg /hectare.
Apply 1-2 Kg /plant
Apply 2-5 Kg per 1000 m2
Apply 5 — 10 Kg per 1000 m2
Add 3 Kg of Ultra to 1 m3 of Peat moss
Apply 90-150 kg /hectare
Apply 0.25 — 0.5 Kg
Apply 100-150 kg/hectare
** Ultra application rates can vary between farms depending on the soil, water, and crop type. Soil and water testing are recommended prior to use.